VOCs full solution and technical support
VOCs are a class of organic pollutants that are ubiquitous and complex in the air. At present, VOCs treatment has received increasing attention from various countries and has become a hot spot in air pollution control. Many developed countries have issued corresponding laws to limit VOCs. The emission of VOCs in China has caused great concern.
The process of the VOCs full-process solution includes: VOCs pollution discharge inspection, VOCs monitoring system and total estimation, preparation of the entire process VOCs governance plan (one plant, one plan), production process source control measures, customized end-end VOCs governance technology plan, Assessment of governance effects and assessment of emission reductions. Among them, the inspection of pollution links and the control of the whole process are the keys to the VOCs control of industrial enterprises. Through on-site inspection of pollution links such as storage tanks, loading and unloading, equipment leakage, process waste gas, fugitive emissions, wastewater collection and treatment systems, cooling water, combustion waste gas, accident discharge, etc., one by one, check the pollution links, and carry out the full range of VOCs from source to end Process the work and control the VOCs pollution in the whole process.
1. For exhaust gas containing high-concentration VOCs, condensate recovery and adsorption recovery technology should be preferentially used for recycling, and assisted by other treatment technologies to achieve discharge compliance.
2. For exhaust gas containing medium-concentration VOCs, organic solvents can be recovered by adsorption technology, or emissions can be achieved after purification by catalytic combustion and thermal incineration technology. When using catalytic combustion and thermal incineration for purification, waste heat should be recycled.
3. For waste gas containing low-concentration VOCs, adsorption technology and absorption technology can be used to recover the organic solvent when it is valuable for recycling. When it is not suitable for recycling, adsorption concentration combustion technology, biological technology, absorption technology, plasma technology or plasma technology or Ultraviolet light advanced oxidation technology and other standards after purification and discharge.
Exhaust gas containing organic halogen components VOCs should be treated by non-incineration technology.
4. The foul gas pollution source can be purified by biological technology, plasma technology, adsorption technology, absorption technology, advanced ultraviolet light oxidation technology or combination technology. In addition to meeting the requirements of meeting the emission standards for purified odorous gases, measures such as high-altitude emissions should be adopted to avoid disturbing the people.
5. Promote the use of oil fume extraction devices with oil mist recovery functions in the catering service industry, and adopt high-efficiency oil fume and VOCs purification devices to achieve emissions after purification according to scale, site and climate conditions.
6. Strictly control the secondary pollution generated during the treatment of VOCs. For the sulfur, nitrogen, chlorine and other inorganic waste gases generated during catalytic combustion and thermal incineration, as well as the content of pollutants generated during the process of adsorption, absorption, condensation, and biological treatment. Organic wastewater should be discharged after treatment.
There are many types of VOCs, the sources are very wide, the composition is complex, and the same material has different technical routes due to different air volumes and concentrations. VOCs prevention and control mainly do a variety of work from the source, process to the end, and encourage new technologies for research , New materials and new equipment, clean production technology that can reduce the formation and volatilization of VOCs in the industrial production process.