Regenerative catalytic combustion RCO
- Product introduction
—— —————————— ◆ Regenerative catalytic combustion RCO ◆ —— ——————————
>> Product Introduction
Regenerative catalytic combustion RCO
>> Overview of Regenerative Catalytic Combustion RCO
Regenerative Catalytic Combustion (RCO) technology is a combination of catalytic combustion and regenerative combustion technology. It utilizes the catalytic combustion performance of co-catalyst and the heat recovery ability of RTP furnace to make the VOCs in organic waste gas at a lower reaction temperature. At the same time, the preheating of combustion exhaust gas is fully utilized to reduce the system energy consumption. For low-concentration organic waste gas, an adsorption and concentration device such as activated carbon adsorption bed and zeolite runner can be configured at the front of the RCO system to increase the VOCs concentration of the intake air. At higher intake VOCs concentrations, the RCO system can even achieve self-heating No need to add auxiliary fuel, which greatly saves operating costs.
- -------------------------------- -
>> Composition and basic principle of regenerative catalytic combustion RCO
Catalytic purification is a typical gas-solid phase catalytic reaction, and its essence is the deep oxidation involving active oxygen. In the process of catalytic purification, the role of the catalyst is to reduce the activation energy, and at the same time, the catalyst surface has an adsorption effect, so that the reactant molecules are enriched on the surface to increase the reaction rate and accelerate the reaction. With the help of catalyst, the organic waste gas can be flamelessly burned under the condition of low light-off temperature, and oxidized and decomposed into CO2 and H2O. At the same time, a large amount of thermal energy is released, thereby achieving a method of removing harmful substances in the exhaust gas. The reaction process is:
In the process of catalytically purifying exhaust gas, the exhaust gas is sent by a fan to a heat exchanger through a pipe, and the exhaust gas is heated to a starting temperature required for catalytic combustion. The preheated exhaust gas is burned through the catalyst layer. Due to the role of the catalyst, the starting temperature of the exhaust gas combustion of the catalytic combustion method is about 250-300 degrees Celsius, which is much lower than the combustion temperature of the direct combustion method of 650-800 degrees Celsius. The high-temperature gas enters the heat exchanger again, and is cooled by heat exchange. The lower temperature is discharged into the atmosphere by the fan.
>> Basic characteristics of regenerative catalytic combustion RCO
1. Convenient operation: automatic control is realized when the equipment is working.
2. Low energy consumption: It only takes 15-30 minutes for the equipment to warm up to the light-off temperature (when the concentration of organic exhaust gas is high), and the energy consumption is only the fan power.
3. Safe and reliable: The equipment is equipped with fire resistance system, explosion-proof pressure relief system, over-temperature alarm system and advanced automatic control system.
4, small resistance, high purification efficiency: the use of today's advanced precious metal palladium, platinum impregnated honeycomb ceramic carrier catalyst, large specific surface area.
5. The waste heat can be reused: the waste heat can be returned to the drying tunnel to reduce the power consumption in the original drying tunnel; it can also be used as a heat source in other aspects.
6, small footprint: only 70% -80% of similar products in the same industry , and no special requirements for equipment foundation.
7, long life: the catalyst is generally replaced in 4 years, and the carrier is renewable.
>> Application Range of Regenerative Catalytic Combustion RCO
1. It can be used for the purification of organic solvents (benzene, alcohol, ketone, aldehyde, ester, phenol, ether, alkane and other mixed organic waste gas).
2. It is suitable for the purification of organic waste gas in electric wire, cable, enameled wire, machinery, motor, chemical industry, instrument, automobile, bicycle, motorcycle, engine, magnetic tape, plastic, household appliances and other industries.
3. It can be used for various drying tunnels, iron printing cans, and surface spraying. Printing ink, electromechanical insulation treatment, leather shoes viscose drying assembly line, purification of organic waste gas produced in each process.
>> Basic model and technical parameters of RCO for regenerative catalytic combustion
The specifications and models of different manufacturers are not the same. It is common to see small and large products on the market. The following are the most reasonable and optimized size specifications designed by our company based on detailed and parameter calculations and engineers' years of field experience. We can also customize the regenerative catalytic combustion RCO corresponding to the size and material according to customer requirements.
The above are the size and technical parameters of the conventional regenerative catalytic combustion RCO . For larger air volume or special size, please contact our engineers to customize it for you.
>> Common application cases of regenerative catalytic combustion RCO
>> Guangzhou Puyi Environmental Technology Co., Ltd.